Shri Shirdi Sai Sharnam Dham Sanstha, Kaithal is the Governing and Administrative body of Shri Sai Temple and devoted towards development of the Temple.
Shri Shirdi Sai Sharnam Dham Sanstha,kaithal is the authorised body to control and manage the day-to-day activities at the Temple. This site is built to provide and share information about the life and teachings of Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi, India to devotees all across the world and to further provide an interactive way for devotees to share their experience with others worldwide.
It is said that though Shri Sai Baba is not alive in flesh and blood, he still lives and blesses his devotees where ever they may be. Many devotees have experienced such blessings and are a testament to this fact. You may be one of them. If you decide to make a pilgrimage to Shirdi, India you may contact us for additional information or help in planning your trip effortlessly. Through a network of devotees from all over the india, we can help you with all the information you need to make your trip a pleasant and memorable one.
You can also help maintain this site by posting any rare original pictures of Shri Sai Baba and original pictures of important places from your visit to Shirdi. (No family or person pictures please)
We have tried our level best to give Baba and his devotees – a feel of Shirdi, his actual home. The Murti and the backdrop of the Mandir give you a glimpse of mini Shirdi. So many people around us have got attached to Baba and each one is serving him in their own special way. All the 4 artis are duly performed daily – Kankad arti and Snan at 5:00 am, Madhyaanya Arti at 12:00 pm, Dhoop Arti at 6:00 pm and Shej Arti at 10:00 pm. Regular Bhog and Prasad is served after each arti. Thursdays are special as it is Baba’s day. In the morning at 5a.m there is Mangal Snan in which all devotees take part and scrub and bathe Baba and later dress him up and do his Shringar. Thursday evenings are special too, as langar prasad is distributed among 200-300 devotees present, in the Mandir and also to the poor and needy outside the mandir. Apart from this, devotees come in the mornings to meditate in the peaceful presence of Baba, read Sai Charitra, pray and get rid of their tensions. Not only their worries, people also come to the mandir to share their joys and celebrate their birthdays and anniversaries with Baba by distributing sweets and other foods items that they have prepared up for Him. In turn, they get blessings from Baba in the form of the ‘Haar’ (garland), ‘Chola’ (dress). Being able to perform the arti themselves, they get so close to him, serving him food-all this gives the devotees immense joy and overwhelms them with emotion. Thus a special bond is formed between the bhakt and Baba.
- Devotees can directly take part in all the 4 arties performed daily.
- Perform Special Mangal Snan with Panchamrit on Thursday morning arti, dress up Baba with their own hands, decorate mandir stage with flowers / rangoli and on Thursday evenings volunteer to distribute special langar prasad being served and also help in controlling crowd of devotees, taking care of shoes outside the mandir etc.
- Festivals of all religions be it Diwali, Ram-Naumi,Gurupurnima,JanamAschtami,Shiv Ratriti are celebrated with dedication in the presence of Baba and special programs/ arrangements are made for this.
- Sai Bhajans are organized on Thursday by different singers, volunteer devotees .
- Saptahik Sai Satcharitra is done by different devotees especially on 18-24 Dec,Sthapna Diwas.
- Special Sai Sandhya is held on a larger scale once a year to attract as many devotees as possible around the neighbouring areas, towards Baba on Sthapna Diwas ie. 24 dec
- Shobha Yatra is being done on every year on Sthapna Diwas ie. 24 dec
- Group tours are organized to Shirdi especially for the elderly who are unable to travel alone or others who are facing problems to get Baba’s darshan, attend arti, showing where and how he lived at Dwarkamai, his museum so that devotees get a feel of Baba, thereby many desires and wishes are fulfilled.
- In this way, once devotees are ready to move towards the higher goals of life meditation classes are given to interested devotees in the morning. Daily ‘Dhyan’ and ‘Simran’ are done in Baba’s presence which gives the bhakts mental peace and happiness.